Suffering from stained fixtures?
The best solution for iron staining is a whole-house filter system designed to reduce the types of iron present in your water.
Enjoy Luxurious Soft Water
All Pre-Sales, Install and Service Provided
Reduce Water Heating Expenses
Do you have iron in your water?
Iron is commonly found in groundwater, household pipes, and dead-ends in water distribution pipes.
Signs of iron in water:
- Metallic taste in water
- Rusty or yellow colored water
- Rust stained fixtures (toilets, sinks, tubs, showers)
- Reddish-brown stained laundry
- Clogs and blockages in plumbing fixtures
Water softeners from Culligan
- Tubs, showers and shower doors are no longer covered in soap scum
- Sinks and faucets are cleaner with little or no scale buildup
- Keeping your house clean is easier, and takes much less time and effort
- Clothes are cleaner and brighter
- Skin is smoother and hair is silkier and bouncier, linens and towels are much softer to the touch
- Appliances work more efficiently and last longer